Le Regent Crans-Montana College
|Фаза ввода / оценки||From reception class to Year 10. Year 11 will be added in 2017 and Year 12 in 2018.|
|Количество студентов||Full capacity: 300 students|
|Старший мастер||Didier BOUTROUX|
|Ежегодная плата за обучение (мин.)||CHF 20,000|
|Годовая плата за обучение (макс.)||CHF 85,000|
An independent British international co-educational boarding and day school for pupils aged 4-18. Le Régent is an Independent British International Boarding and Day School situated on the Haut Plateau of Crans-Montana, a well-known mountain resort in Switzerland. The Junior School welcomes children from the age of four until thirteen. Pupils sit the 11+ and 13+ Common Entrance Exams. It is expected that most of these pupils will move on to the Senior School where they will study to prepare for GCSE, IGCSE and IB. The school is currently applying for candidacy to become an IB world school authorized to offer the Diploma Programme from September 2018. Our first goal is to produce well-educated global citizens. Added to a clear emphasis on the academic work, there will be ample opportunities to develop talents in sports or in the world of arts. We will take every occasion to develop the understanding and the practice of the four virtues underlying the school philosophy: Courtesy, Compassion, Creativity and Courage. The community is a happy and purposeful one in which relation of trust and confidence among all members of our College is cultivated on a daily basis.
- Programmes taught in English, following the British national curriculum.
- ESL (English as a Second Language) courses for non-native speakers.
- A highly qualified academic staff who provide academic support to all our pupils across the ability range.
- A strong academic ethos, maintaining valued traditions and being at the forefront of educational development.
- Le Régent Crans-Montana College offers Common Entrance, GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education), IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) and is in the process of applying for candidacy to become an IB world school authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB).
- Facilitate admission to the most highly regarded universities in Switzerland, the UK, the USA and throughout the world.
- A special emphasis on arts and sports.
- Boarding life: a convivial, family-like atmosphere encouraged and supported by highly experienced staff.
- Set in a beautiful campus, which offers first-class facilities to its students.
- Form/Grade Tutors who supervise challenging academic and well-balanced co-curricular sets of activities.
- Discovering, developing and fine-tuning talents.
- Skills: working and communicating with others; creative, critical and positive thinking; taking responsibility; independent learning; showing leadership and accountability and acquiring sound life skills.
учебный планBritish Curriculum
Иностранные языкиFrench, German, Spanish, Mandarin and Russian (private tuitions)
экзаменыCommon Entrance, (I)GCSE. The College is pursuing authorization as an IB World School. Cambridge ESOL exams.
Консультация в университетеYes
Пока без коментариев.